SOMNOvent auto-S is the first sleep therapy device on the market that combines the complete BiLevel S therapy spectrum with the advantages of autoCPAP. Titration and setting processes are minimized by the autoTriLevel principle.
Additionally a limited backup frequency ensures an adequate ventilation support according to the patient’s need in order to prevent apneas. WMtrak, a comfortable and natural breathing sensation under safe and efficient operating conditions. All these features combine to achieve a fast therapy success and to improve patient compliance.
Noteworthy features of SOMNOvent auto-S:
- Automatic BiLevel S therapy combined with the advantage of autoCPAP (= autoTriLevel)
- Fast therapy success thanks to three pressure
- levels that automatically adjust to the patients needs (IPAP, EPAP, EEPAP)
- Automatic regulation of end-expiratory pressure level EEPAP to eliminate obstructive events (= autoCPAP).
- The automatic adjustment of ΔIPAP / EPAP (PDIFF) ensures goal-oriented ventilation in phases with increased need of ventilation.
- WMtrak, sensitive automatic trigger technology for natural breathing sensation.
- Extremely quiet
- Comfortable with Softstart and automatic ON/OFF switch
- Convenient remote setting with PC software WEINMANNsupport
- Extensive statistical data clearly presented
- Additional analog signals for PSG feed: flow, pressure, leakage, relative respiratory minute volume, respiratory status
- Backup frequency can be set (6 - 10 1/min) for reliable response in event of apnea
- Secure differentiation between obstructive and central events
- Mask test and leakage visualization for check of mask air-tightness